Congratulations Mr. Buddy Guy



Dear Lagnaippe Family and Friends

If you missed this French, fun and musically packed episode in celebration of Buddy Guy check it out below. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed putting it together!




As promised from the show the concert with Buddy Guy, Jack Bruce and Buddy Miles in 1969 Live




Playlist
Rebirth Brass Band - Roll With It (Intro)
Buddy Guy - Damn Right I've Got The Blues
Buddy Guy - Five Long Years
Buddy Guy - First Time I Met The Blues
Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy
Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightnin'
Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful
Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin'
Buddy Guy ft. Jack Bruce and Buddy Miles
Buddy Guy - Fever 1968
Buddy Guy - I Love The Life I Live
Buddy Guy & B. B. King - Stay Around A Little Longer
Rebirth Brass Band - Roll With It (Outro)

Comments

Popular Posts