THE BOOT FOUND ITS WAY TO CANAL SUD

Dear Lagniappe Family and Friends,

We were on so serious Tchefuncta time - slow and forgot the playlist. Even though I lost or rather misplaced something - found some great music to share with y'all. If you missed the show and the reason why we were on Tchefuncta time today take a listen here

Y'all can see that I rolled up in here for real - workout clothes and ere'thang still feeling that workout course that our sister venture The L31 Workshop is creating for clients. There is so much to do so don't be surprised if we roll up in here with a uniform pretty soon.

A big thanks to Kr3wical for taking the time to message me back about how to pronounce his stage name. Little does he know, he helped me to solidify the theme for today's show. MRC BCP!!!


just because they say look for me 
(THE sunglasses), 
doesn't mean that I've misplaced my joy! 


Comments

Popular Posts